The University of Texas Arlington Science & Engineering Innovation & Research (SEIR) Building is a key education and research hub in North Texas. The new facility required AV solutions capable of connecting students, teachers and collaborators.
- Large Master Classroom features 19’ wide projection screen, 10,000 Lumen projector, beam-steering loudspeakers, wireless microphones and presentation lectern with confidence monitor
- Conference rooms utilize 98” displays, ceiling-mounted speakers and control systems
- Collaboration rooms are equipped with HD displays and media controllers
- Digital signage uses 85” 4K displays on both floors to showcase school announcements
- University of Texas at Arlington
- Ford Audio-Video Systems