Ford AV’s Austin office is located minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and has been supporting clients in that area since 1999. A popular tourist destination, Austin is known for many things, including the largest population of bat colonies, lakes, SXSW festival and, of course, University of Texas Football. Ford is Texas’ leading AV Integrator, providing audio and video system design, installation and maintenance services to business, church, education, entertainment, government, healthcare, retail, museums, sports venues and transportation organizations.
Our projects are well known, including Indeed, Oracle, University of Texas, Fairmont Hotel and the Austin Convention Center, to name a few. We are the region’s largest Crestron dealer, specializing in control system programming and large corporate enterprise AV installations.
Ford’s Austin office specializes in:
- Audiovisual system design and engineering
- Project management and system installation
- Control system programming
- Maintenance services, with access to our 24/7 Service Center
- Unified Communication and Web conferencing integration in conference rooms
- Cisco Webex Room Systems, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, Crestron DM and NVX deployments, Direct-view LED displays
Awards & Recognition
- Consistently ranked among the 10 largest AV Integrators in the nation
- AVIXA APEX certified – The AV Industry’s highest designation for AV integrators
- Certified Crestron, AMX, QSC, and Extron programmers on staff
- Cisco Premiere Certified Partner
- Poly Silver Partner
- Zoom Room Certified Integration Partner