With the help of AV, Thinkery is helping children learn the “why” and “how” of science. Visitors can challenge their skills and imaginations by building, inventing and sharing.
- The “Painting with Light” exhibit consists of a Mac Mini running Glowdoodle software, a webcam, a custom USB button, and two LCD displays incorporated into a kiosk.
- A video projection system displays looping images on a large wall to convey and promote movement within the “Motion Video” exhibit.
- An eight-display corner video wall shows the output images from an exhibit that allows visitors to take photos using a touch computer and webcam.
- One exhibit includes microeye digital microscopes that are connected to LCD displays.
- Austin Children’s Museum
- Lexington Design + Fabrication
- Gyroscope, Inc.
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC