Oklahoma City is home to Ford AV’s headquarters, where we have launched offices across the U.S. Located near Will Rogers World Airport, Ford has been providing AV technology solutions to local and national customers since 1973. Ford is Oklahoma City’s leading AV Integrator, providing audio and video system design, installation and maintenance services to business, church, education, entertainment, government, healthcare, retail, museums, sports venues and transportation organizations.
The HQ building is home to over 300 dedicated employees working in Information Technology, Engineering, Project Management, Contract Management, Accounting, HR, Training and installation—all who support clients around the globe, as well as 21 other locations that stretch from San Francisco to NYC.
We are well known for working with corporate enterprise clients on renowned projects in the city, including Devon Energy, Tinker Air Force Base, OKC National Memorial & Museum, University of Oklahoma Stadium and Chesapeake Arena – home of the Oklahoma City Thunder. We are the region’s largest Crestron dealer, specializing in control system programming and large corporate enterprise AV installations.
Ford’s Oklahoma City office specializes in:
- Audiovisual system design and engineering
- Project management and system installation
- Control system programming
- Maintenance services, with access to our 24/7 Service Center
- Unified Communication and Web conferencing integration in conference rooms
- Cisco Webex Room Systems, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, Crestron DM and NVX deployments, Direct-view LED displays
Awards & Recognition
- Consistently ranked among the 10 largest AV Integrators in the nation
- AVIXA APEX certified – The AV Industry’s highest designation for AV integrators
- Certified Crestron, AMX, QSC, and Extron programmers on staff
- Cisco Premiere Certified Partner
- Poly Silver Partner
- Zoom Room Certified Integration Partner