Ford AV’s Las Vegas office is located minutes from McCarren airport and has been supporting businesses from central Nevada to Los Angeles since 1998. Ford is Nevada’s leading AV Integrator, providing audio and video system design, installation and maintenance services to business, church, education, entertainment, government, healthcare, retail, museums, sports venues and transportation organizations.
We are well known for working on premier projects and enterprise clients, including Wynn Casino and Hotels, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Cunningham Group, City Center, McCarren Airport, JP Morgan Chase and Hard Rock Cafe to name a few. We are the region’s largest Crestron dealer, specializing in control system programming and large corporate enterprise AV installations.
Ford’s Las Vegas office specializes in:
- Audiovisual system design and engineering
- Project management and system installation
- Control system programming
- Maintenance services, with access to our 24/7 Service Center
- Unified Communication and Web conferencing integration in conference rooms
- Cisco Webex Room Systems, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, Crestron DM and NVX deployments, Direct-view LED displays
Awards & Recognition
- Consistently ranked among the 10 largest AV Integrators in the nation
- AVIXA APEX certified – The AV Industry’s highest designation for AV integrators
- Certified Crestron, AMX, QSC, and Extron programmers on staff
- Cisco Premiere Certified Partner
- Poly Silver Partner
- Zoom Room Certified Integration Partner