Ford AV’s Phoenix office is located near downtown and only minutes away from Sky Harbor International Airport. It has been supporting clients in that area since 2017. Phoenix is known for more than their heat. It is routinely listed in the top 5 U.S. metro areas and has many attractions, including Camelback Mountain, Old Town Scottsdale, Papago Park and the Desert Botanical Garden.
From Tucson to Tempe–Ford is Arizona’s leading AV Integrator, providing audio and video system design, installation and maintenance services to business, church, education, entertainment, government, healthcare, retail, museums, sports venues and transportation organizations.We are well known for working on premier area projects and enterprise clients, including Phoenix’s Convention Center and the Mayo Clinic. We are the region’s largest Crestron dealer, specializing in control system programming and large corporate enterprise AV installations.
Ford’s Phoenix office specializes in:
- Audiovisual system design and engineering
- Project management and system installation
- Control system programming
- Maintenance services, with access to our 24/7 Service Center
- Unified Communication and Web conferencing integration in conference rooms
- Cisco Webex Room Systems, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, Crestron DM and NVX deployments, Direct-view LED displays
Awards & Recognition
- Consistently ranked among the 10 largest AV Integrators in the nation
- AVIXA APEX certified – The AV Industry’s highest designation for AV integrators
- Certified Crestron, AMX, QSC, and Extron programmers on staff
- Cisco Premiere Certified Partner
- Poly Silver Partner
- Zoom Room Certified Integration Partner