Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Paycom launched in 1998 as one of the first web-based HR and payroll technology companies. With locations around the country, Paycom sought an AV solution that equips their team to create and produce digital content to share internally and externally.
- Control room includes multiple displays, waveform/vectorscope, video production switcher and digital mixing console to produce and record video/audio content
- Production studio utilizes PTZ cameras with teleprompter and heavy-duty tripod
- HD display mounted to mobile stand allows enabled multiple configurations
- Vocal Isolation Rooms outfitted with side-address microphones, popper-stoppers, headphones, displays and acoustical panels
- Studio lit with LED, bi-color lighting fixtures and 96-channel lighting console
- Ford Audio-Video Systems