Spanning 53 square miles, linked by 16,000 miles of copper and fiber optic cable, this airport stands as a modern day communications metropolis.
- Microphone paging stations broadcast facility-wide announcements
- IED Flight Announcement System (FAS) relays important information to listeners
- Ambient noise sensors in the airport automatically adjust the paging system output volume based upon noise levels
- Flight Information Display System (FIDS) provides travelors with up-to-date flight information on LCD monitors throughout the airport
- City of Denver
- Swanson Rink, Inc.
- D.L. Adams Associates
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC