This versatile, international gateway’s recent upgrade provides IP-based integrated public address systems to passengers in terminals 2 and 3, and concourses A, B and C.
- IEC ACS mainframes provide paging system processing power and integration throughout the various terminals
- Ambient noise sensors throughout the airport automatically adjust the paging system output volume based on ambient noise levels
- IP-based microphone paging stations broadcast announcements
- 169-Channels of power amplification power several speakers throughout the airport
- Security checkpoint display systems consist of 42" HD video monitors
- Kenton County Airport Board
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC