JPMorgan Chase consolidated their North Texas operations into a new four-building, 1 million SF campus. For 6,000 employees to effectively utilize any of the 334 meeting spaces, JPMorgan Chase sought a standardized AV solution that simplified meeting coordination and connectivity.
- Divisible Training Room features six 85” HD displays, PTZ cameras, and ceiling speakers
- Boardroom utilizes two 98” 4K displays and teleconferencing capabilities
- Telepresence rooms provide meeting flexibility with 85” HD displays, ceiling array microphones and smart-input switching
- Conference rooms feature SpeakerTrack system, which employs dual-cameras to quickly view a close-up of the active speaker in the meeting room
- Digital signage and IPTV system are streamed through 4K displays in open areas
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- RTKL Baltimore
- Ford Audio-Video Systems