Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is responsible for moving over 20 million passengers seamlessly from place to place each year—all assisted by an extensive audio & video system. HNL uses Ford’s Technology Assurance Program, which includes a Ford engineer available 24/7 on location, to ensure that their AV communication systems are always up and running.
- Two 44’ x 7’ direct-view LED Flight Information Displays 6MM, 2,000 NIT “brightness” displays can easily be seen from over 100 feet away
- 4K Digital signage media player provides reliable ultra-high definition video content
- Flight Announcement System (FAS) is automated and translated into multiple languages
- The entire audio and video system is digital and transmitted over a data network
- State of Hawaii
- Ronald N.S. Ho & Associates
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC