Each year, over 20 million passengers seamlessly move through the Honolulu International Airport (HNL) – all assisted by the latest in AV communication technology. By using Ford AV’s Managed Services, HNL ensures the airport is always prepared for any critical situation by having a Ford AV engineer available on location 24/7.
- Flight Information Display System (FIDS) provides travelers with up to date flight information on LCD monitors throughout the airport
- Native KOA wood cabinets were refurbished to house new monitors
- Flight Announcement System (FAS) which relays important information to listeners, is automated and translated in multiple languages
- The entire audio and video system is digital and transmitted over a data network
- State of Hawaii
- Ronald N.S. Ho & Associates
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC