Home of Oklahoma City’s NBA team, the Chesapeake Energy Arena houses modern AV equipment in major areas of the facility including main halls, entrances and club areas.
- Twenty double-sided video displays with three monitors per side hang from the ceiling and surround the first floor concourse.
- The arena houses multiple video walls and more than 160 LCD panels with independent control.
- An 18-foot wide curved screen with dual projectors and a 27-foot diameter video cylinder with 360° seamless projection.
- A digital signage management system allows officials to generate content for all displays as well as the ability to manage, schedule and track content distributed.
- City of Oklahoma City
- Manhattan Construction Group
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC