When United Airlines began to design its new 265,000 SF terminal, it quickly became clear that a state-of-the-art audio & visual system would be essential to complement the project’s unique needs. The new system allows for clearer communication between airline and passenger so everyone can rest easy before their flights.
- 46” displays provide LED backlighting technology & save space with thinner cabinets
- JBL & Meyer speakers produce crystal clear sound for speech and extended frequency response for music
- Paging stations create a variety of access points for workers to communicate with passengers
- United Airlines in partnership with Houston Airport Systems
- Faithful Gould
- Manhattan Construction
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC