United Airlines occupies a 265,000 SF terminal with a state-of-the-art AV system. The new system provides clear communication between the airline and passengers so everyone can rest easy before their flights.
- JBL & Meyer speakers produce crystal clear sound for speech and extended frequency response for music
- JPaging stations create a variety of access points for workers to communicate with passengers
- Displays utilize LED technology to save space with thinner cabinets
- United Airlines in partnership with Houston Airport Systems
- Faithful Gould
- Manhattan Construction
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC