The City of Maricopa’s City Complex was built with the citizens in mind. The new building features an advanced city council chamber, conference rooms and police training rooms.
- City council chambers features a built-in broadcast booth, video cameras and sound equipment to allow live streaming of meetings and events to the local cable access station
- Chambers also fitted with overhead document cameras, HD projectors and security cameras
- Each council member seat can control content and video with their own touch-panel
- Police department training rooms feature video conferencing capabilities and two-way presentation equipment
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC