Opened in 1913, Grand Central Terminal is a world-famous landmark and transportation hub in Midtown Manhattan. The terminal now incorporates world-class display technology to communicate with its 750,000 daily visitors.
- Main Concourse features six 196” x 52” direct view LED video walls to display real-time transit schedule information
- CMain Concourse includes two 95” x 52” direct view LED video walls to provide historical and visitor information
- Platforms utilize ninety-six direct view LED video walls ranging from 62” x 25” and 64” x 32” for track information, transit times and schedules
- Back-up system installed to emulate primary system as a fail-safe so users can input information manually for visitors
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad
- H.N.T.B. Architect
- Ford Audio-Video Systems