Originally a Japanese Naval Facility, A.B. Won Pat transitioned to a commercial airport in 1962. As airport traffic increased, so did the need to build new facilities. Ford was contracted to update the audio infrastructure and install a new digital paging system in the airport.
- Ambient noise sensors and software provide real-time information to the system so sound output levels are adjusted to the correct volume
- Over-head speakers throughout the terminals and concourse provide clear sound to passengers
- Integrated digital paging stations enable employees to make announcements to specific zones or across the entire terminal
- A.B. Won Pat International Airport Authority
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC