With a monetary gift from the Chapman Charitable Trusts and a desire to increase the school’s competitive edge, enhance student learning and assist faculty recruitment, a series of interior renovations were completed on the John Rogers Hall.
- Digital media systems are in seven classrooms with one central system that switches feeds to and from each of the classrooms and an existing courtroom system.
- A green light system that has one centrally located processor controls the dimmer panels for six classrooms and the law dean’s conference room.
- A 2x2 video wall is featured in “The Pit,” a multi-purpose area, that can either display feeds from the courtroom system or digital signage information.
- Each classroom has desk-mounted microphones for students.
- University of Tulsa
- Nabholz Construction
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC