The University of Oklahoma College of Allied Health built a new educational facility with audio-video integration for distance learning applications.
- Videoconferencing equipment in classrooms allows for learning and teaching opportunities within sister campuses.
- A combination of video projectors, flat panel displays, and high definition cameras show both presentation material and students from other campuses simultaneously.
- Microphones on each student desk offer active participation and clear communication.
- Professors use touchpanel control systems at the teaching lectern to control the classroom: audio, video, and lighting.
- University of Oklahoma
- Benham Companies, LLC
- Oscar J. Boldt Construction Company
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC