The Tulsa City and County Library is an expansive 135,000 SF space dedicated to community learning. Ford was brought in as part of a $55 million renovation of the library’s conference rooms, auditorium, Children’s Storytime Meeting Room, and laboratories. Featured systems include an outdoor LED wall, Education Center, digital signage, background music, and assisted hearing loops throughout.
- 9’ x 16’ outdoor LED wall to provide vivid images for movies or educational courses
- Interactive displays around the library provide users with the ability to look up information to help them nd where they need to go
- Audio renovations included: coaxial speakers, ceiling speakers, ampli ers, lapel mics, isolation dome speakers, and in-wall subwoofers to provide a variety of audio options for presentations, lectures and other learning sessions
- Tulsa County Central Library
- Crafton Tull
- Meyer, Scherer & Rockcastle, Ltd
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC