As one of the largest health care networks in Oklahoma, Saint Francis Hospital finalized its largest expansion since 1960. The 500,000 SF Trauma Emergency Center (TEC) is an eight-story facility with 150 beds, 85 new treatment spaces and can accommodate over 140,000 patient visits annually. Designed with energy efficiency in mind, the building follows the guidelines and standards established by the U.S. Green Building Council and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification program. Ford was contracted to provide a variety of AV solutions in keeping with this compliance.
- 150 patient rooms outfitted with hospital grade displays
- Integrated paging system with over 550 paging speakers to alert staff in case of emergency
- Saint Francis Health System
- Manhattan Construction Group
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC