Precision Drilling sought to connect their offices in Dubai, Canada and Colorado to their new 74,000-square-foot technology center in Houston, Texas. Precision’s main need for their AV system was functionality, economy, ease-of-use, and intuitiveness.
- The videoconferencing room has a tri-element ceiling microphone capturing audio from the room, full-range ceiling tile speakers inconspicuously providing sound, and a telepresence system connected to two 60” displays.
- The training room is a dividable space that is controlled with touchpanels and includes a projector, PC input, wireless microphones as well as a controller.
- Displays also adorn the walls in break areas and lobbies, and another conference room houses a projector and PC input.
- Precision Drilling Company
- Clay Development & Construction
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC