Built in 1958, the $33-million renovated performing and media arts center houses an 800-seat auditorium, 75-seat proscenium-style theater, radio and recording studio, a digital television studio, rehearsal and dance studio, costume shop, and scenery production studio.
- The main sound system consists of left-center-right speaker clusters with delay fill speakers and subwoofers
- A data network was installed for audio systems processing and control
- A video distribution system, multiple image magnification cameras and a MATV system are used to display video throughout the facility
- Yosemite Community College District
- Grothe & Smith Architects, Inc.
- Acme Construction Company, Inc.
- Multi-Media Consulting, Inc.
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC