MD Anderson, a medical center known for being innovative in patient care and making advances in medical treatments, is investing in state-of-the-art technologies to conduct minimally invasive surgical practices.
- The high-tech Brain and Spine Suite includes ceiling-mounted, PTZ cameras that provide surgeons with real-time images on video display panels.
- Medical personnel are also able to record audio and video to DVRs with removable hard disk drives for later editing and broadcasting for educational purposes.
- A touch panel system allows users to operate audio, video and camera controls.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC