The 660,000-square-foot Civil Courts Building has 38 total courtrooms with new, state-of-the-art AV and control systems.
- Each courtroom system is supplied with a custom build mobile audiovisual presentation podium which houses AV playback and display sources, annotation systems, computer interfaces, and a touch panel control interface.
- The Judge's Bench AV system allows for the judge to preview and approve audio and video content prior to presentation to audience.
- Each jury box contains personal video monitors for viewing media presentation content.
- Video projection systems are installed for presentation of media to audience.
- All AV system control is operated via touch panel interfaces.
- Harris County
- Vaughn Construction
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC