This architecturally unique building added 30,000 square feet to the existing art museum, and includes the latest audio, video and lighting systems.
- HD video projection systems are featured in the facility
- A video camera production system is used to record presentations
- Theatrical lighting with LCD panels and wall controls allow users to optimize the lighting for each event
- Audio systems provide sound reinforcement of presentations and performances, assisted listening and cinema features
- City of Denver
- Studio Daniel Libeskind
- Davis Partnership Architects
- M.A. Mortenson Co.
- Auerbach Pollock Friedlander
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC