The administrative staff at Cook Children’s Hospital met daily in conference rooms that were often double booked. At the newly-built Rosedale Office Building, they now have a functional workspace where they can schedule their rooms.
- The building has multiple conference rooms, executive offices and meeting "pods" with basic HDMI/VGA on a projector or display.
- A facility-wide room scheduling system with more than 60 TSW-750 touch screen control panels.
- Tightrope digital signage system disbursed throughout the entire building feeding displays in the common areas.
- Cook Children’s Health Care System
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC