ConocoPhillips moved their corporate operations to their Energy Center 4 building in the heart of Houston’s Energy Corridor. The 597,629 SF facility required AV technology to foster worldwide collaboration and real time communication.
- Lobby area utilizes a 3x3 video wall using narrow-bezel displays
- Executive boardroom features 8’ x 4’ Direct View LED wall, 49” confidence monitors, PTZ cameras, table-top microphones, cable cubbies and low-profile speakers
- Conference rooms enable video conferencing capabilities through 49” - 98” 4K displays, PTZ cameras, docking stations and audio conference interfaces
- Wayfinding using 42” touchscreen displays
- D.E. Harvey Builders
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC