The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center serves as Oklahoma’s only full-service pediatric medical care facility. In 2011, renovation and upgrades were completed on 484,000 SF of space, including a brand new atrium that serves as the main entrance to the building. Ford was contracted to provide video conferencing capabilities, presentation equipment and displays throughout the Samis Education Center.
- Motion cameras were installed to improve quality in low-light conditions and capture movement during presentations
- Occupancy sensors were installed to manage lighting, climate control and other devices to increase energy efficiency and productivity
- Displays were installed throughout to provide more viewing angles and brighter images
- University Hospitals Trust
- Miles Associates
- Flintco, LLC.
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC