The Bank of America Stadium was constructed specifically for the Carolina Panthers’ NFL team. This modern facility set new standards for stadium design and architecture. Ford Audio-Video was selected to install a top-of-the-line sound and CATV television distribution system for this state of the art facility.
- The main loudspeaker system utilizes a central speaker cluster, located on the top of the west end scoreboard, over 180 feet above the stadium floor. This cluster is supported by a secondary distributed sound system, which fills shadow areas not covered by the main loudspeaker system.
- Digital signal processing provides precise electronic delay and signal alignment of the central cluster and distributed fill speakers across an area covering 15 acres, with a seating capacity of 73,250.
- The in-house cable television system, consisting of over 500 television monitors located within the stadium's suites, offices, locker rooms, working press, and meeting room areas, have access to 3 large satellite dishes and direct broadcast satellite receivers, via 23 in-house cable TV channels.
- 32 "sky box" suites with sound & video
- Carolina Stadium Corp.
- HOK Sports, Inc.
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC