Austin-Bergstrom International Airport opened a 9-terminal, 175,000 SF, expansion to meet increased visitor traffic. The facility requires a digital signage and PA system to inform and direct guests throughout the terminal.
- Command and control room features a 2x8 video wall and processor
- Concourse utilizes HD displays to inform travelers of flight times, airport information, digital signage, wayfinding and emergency announcements
- Exterior patio areas include networked outdoor speakers for announcements
- Terminals’ ambient noise sensors analyze surrounding noise and adjust output volume to optimal level
- City of Austin Department of Aviation
- Bai, LLC.
- Hensel Phelps Construction
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC