Compensation: Base Salary, Benefits, Bonus Opportunities, Commission
Ford is in search of an experienced security access control systems salesperson. A proven self-starter with 3-5 years previous sales experience, preferably in the security/ low-voltage industry. The Video Surveillance & Access Control Sales Specialist effectively manages sales leads as well as identifies other prospective opportunities to result in profitable sales. The consultative sales process defines the client’s needs, then, formulates solutions. Three years’ capital goods sales experience to commercial clientele for medium to large projects is required. Prior experience in commercial access control, CCTV, intrusion system, and video surveillance is required.
- Prior Experience in B2B Outside Sales & Territory Management
- Experience with Commercial/ Industrial Building Technology Systems including Electronic Security, Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Paging, Local Sound, Emergency Communications, and Mass-Notification.
- Experience with the following equipment lines helpful, but not required:
- Honeywell Integrated Systems – ProWatch, Milestone Systems, Vykon by Tridium, Continental Instruments, Open Options, Avigilon & Code Blue
- Prior Experience Construction – Preferably Reads Blueprints
- Highly Motivated to Make Profitable Sales
- Intelligent, Innovative and Creative
- Maintains a High Standard of Integrity & Professionalism
- Adept at Building and Cultivating Relationships
- Consultative Sales Approach
- Knowledge of / Experience with Electronics
- Assertive and Decisive
- Excellent Organization and Communication Skills
- Good PC Skills
- Seeking a Long-Term Commitment
Compensation & Benefits:
Ford offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance. Ford also offers paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a 401K with a matching fund. This position offers a competitive base salary + commission with no cap on earnings!
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
AV, A/V, Audio Video, Audio-Video, Audiovisual, Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Telepresence, Digital Signage, Sound Systems, Audio Systems, Audio Design, Video Systems, Video Design, Video Production, Audio Production, Audio Video Contractor, Audio Engineering, Unified Communications, Broadcast, Control Systems, Digital Culture, Technical Theater, Digital Design, Lighting Design, Communication Systems, Sound Engineer, A/V Integration, A/V Integrator, Sound Engineer, Electronic Installation, Commercial Construction, Telecommunications, Interactive Media, CTS Certification, Infocomm, Avixa