Compensation: Based Upon Experience, Benefits, Commission, Hourly
The AV Service Field Engineer’s responsibilities include consulting with clients, job site travel, and performing diagnostic tests, maintenance, and repair of Audio Video systems. Programming experience with Crestron/AMX is desired. Experience and/or ability to interface with diverse clientele is required. Prior experience in commercial sound, video, lighting, projection systems, corporate conference room sound & video and video-conferencing is preferred. Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented professional with strong oral and written communication skills. High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality work are also required. The successful candidate is driven by quality customer service and is seeking a long-term employment opportunity. The ability to play a musical instrument and/or read music as well as a personal interest in electronics, music, sound, lighting, video, and/or security systems is preferred.
- Prior Experience with Commercial Audio, Video, Lighting Installations
- Two-year Electronics Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Proven Track Record in Providing Superior Customer Service
- Strong Time Management and Self-Management Skills
- Self-Motivated & Possesses the Ability to Work Independently
- Good Written Communication and PC Skills
- Ability to Process Service Work Orders Timely and Accurately
- Excellent Organization and Communication Skills
- High Standards for Professional Integrity and Work Ethic
- Ability to Deliver Professional Presentation
- Ability to Multi-Task and Meet Deadlines
- Seeking Long-Term Employment
- Programming Experience with Crestron/AMX
- Ability to Play a Musical Instrument and/or Read Music is Preferred
- Personal Interest in Acoustics, Electronics, Music, Sound, Lighting, and/or Video Systems
Compensation & Benefits:
Ford offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, short term disability and life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), 401K with matching fund, and opportunities for advancement. This position offers base rate plus opportunities to earn commissions on collected sales.
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
AV, A/V, Audio Video, Audio-Video, Audiovisual, Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Telepresence, Digital Signage, Sound Systems, Audio Systems, Audio Design, Video Systems, Video Design, Video Production, Audio Production, Audio Video Contractor, Audio Engineering, Unified Communications, Broadcast, Control Systems, Digital Culture, Technical Theater, Digital Design, Lighting Design, Communication Systems, Sound Engineer, A/V Integration, A/V Integrator, Sound Engineer, Electronic Installation, Commercial Construction, Telecommunications, Interactive Media, CTS Certification, Infocomm, Avixa