Compensation: Base Salary, Based Upon Experience, Benefits, Commission, Incentives
This position effectively manages sales leads as well as identifies other prospective opportunities to result in profitable sales. The consultative sales process defines the client’s needs, then, formulates solutions. Three years capital goods sales experience to commercial and/or church clientele for medium to large projects is required. Prior experience in commercial sound, video, lighting, projection systems, corporate conference room sound & video, and video-conferencing is preferred. Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented professional with strong oral and written communication skills. High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality work are also required. The successful candidate is driven by quality customer service and is seeking a long-term employment opportunity. The ability to play a musical instrument and/or read music as well as a personal interest in electronics, music, sound, lighting, video, and/or security systems is preferred.
- Prior Experience in B2B Outside Sales & Territory Management
- Experience with Commercial Audio, Video & Lighting Systems; Projection Systems, Corporate & Video Conferencing
- Experience w/ Commercial and/or Church Clientele –Medium to Large-Scale Projects
- Prior Experience Construction – Preferably Reads Blueprints
- Highly Motivated to Make Profitable Sales
- Intelligent, Innovative and Creative
- Maintains a High Standard of Integrity & Professionalism
- Adept at Building and Cultivating Relationships
- Consultative Sales Approach
- Knowledge of / Experience with Electronics
- Assertive and Decisive
- Excellent Organization and Communication Skills
- Good PC Skills
- Seeking a Long-Term Commitment
Compensation & Benefits:
Ford offers competitive benefits including medical insurance, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a 401K with a matching fund. This position offers a competitive base salary + commission with no cap on earnings!
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
AV, A/V, Audio Video, Audio-Video, Audiovisual, Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Telepresence, Digital Signage, Sound Systems, Audio Systems, Audio Design, Video Systems, Video Design, Video Production, Audio Production, Audio Video Contractor, Audio Engineering, Unified Communications, Broadcast, Control Systems, Digital Culture, Technical Theater, Digital Design, Lighting Design, Communication Systems, Sound Engineer, A/V Integration, A/V Integrator, Sound Engineer, Electronic Installation, Commercial Construction, Telecommunications, Interactive Media, CTS Certification, Infocomm, Avixa