Compensation: Based Upon Experience, Benefits, Incentives, Salary
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs – from the notice to start, until the job is closed. This must be accomplished safely, to specifications, within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of the customer. The PM also monitors Ford safety programs with special emphasis on vehicle and job site safety for Job Center personnel. They mentor the Job Superintendents and Installation Technicians and provide leadership in the Job Center. The Ford Project Manager also provides estimation review with sales personnel during pre-sale work of projects.
- Construction Experience, Reads Blueprints
- Prior Supervisory/ Management Experience
- Safety & OSHA Certification Awareness
- Certification PMP, CTS-I preferred
- Installation, engineering or management background
- Experience with audio, video and/or lighting systems
- Power Tools Experience
- Experience with Scheduling Software
- Degree in electronics, associates degree or higher
- Excellent Leadership & Communications Skills
- Organized, Assertive and Decisive, Follow-Up / Follow-Thru
- People person, courteous to customers & fellow employees
- Advanced Multi-tasking
- Advanced PC Skills (MS Office)
- Skilled Problem-Solver
Compensation & Benefits:
Ford offers on-going industry training, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, travel Per Diem, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 401K with matching, industry certifications and opportunities for advancement.
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
AV, A/V, Audio Video, Audio-Video, Audiovisual, Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Telepresence, Digital Signage, Sound Systems, Audio Systems, Audio Design, Video Systems, Video Design, Video Production, Audio Production, Audio Video Contractor, Audio Engineering, Unified Communications, Broadcast, Control Systems, Digital Culture, Technical Theater, Digital Design, Lighting Design, Communication Systems, Sound Engineer, A/V Integration, A/V Integrator, Sound Engineer, Electronic Installation, Commercial Construction, Telecommunications, Interactive Media, CTS Certification, Infocomm, Avixa