- Ensure marketing expenses are utilized to maximize the return on the investment (ROI).
- Provide leadership, management and motivation – assist the marketing staff to set and meet goals, maintain checklists and work schedules and improve productivity.
- Help staff to develop strategy, research and set priorities (e.g. increase video production…).
- Utilize the Director of Marketing as the creative director for marketing materials (e.g., written documents / collateral, print ads; videos; website; signage; uniforms, etc.) and events.
- Review marketing campaigns to establish funding and other pre-event goals and return on investment (ROI) as a basis for measuring campaign success and future campaign creation.
- Attend Marketing Center events to support execution
Salary & Benefits: Ford AV offers competitive compensation and benefits including: medical insurance, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401K (w/ matching fund), profit-sharing, and opportunities for advancement.
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
AV, A/V, Audio Video, Audio-Video, Audiovisual, Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Telepresence, Digital Signage, Sound Systems, Audio Systems, Audio Design, Video Systems, Video Design, Video Production, Audio Production, Audio Video Contractor, Audio Engineering, Unified Communications, Broadcast, Control Systems, Digital Culture, Technical Theater, Digital Design, Lighting Design, Communication Systems, Sound Engineer, A/V Integration, A/V Integrator, Sound Engineer, Electronic Installation, Commercial Construction, Telecommunications, Interactive Media, CTS Certification, Infocomm, Avixa