Compensation: Based Upon Experience, Benefits, Salary
Engineers have always been an integral part of Ford and they play a significant role in the systems that are designed and installed. The Test Engineer is responsible for the overall quality of our systems. This includes developing and implementing procedures for testing, evaluating and documenting the results for the installed audio video systems. The Test Engineer is responsible for personally testing many systems as well as overseeing the testing from the design and install team. The engineer also participates in the training of the customer.
- Define test plans/schedule and establish milestones for each project
- Create and maintain document methods and reports
- Ensure execution to meet schedule
- Work with install and design teams to test systems
- Prior Experience in Commercial AVL Installation
- Experience installing, configuring, and trouble-shooting AV equipment from various manufacturers – Biamp, Shure, Extron, etc.
- Ability to load, modify, and trouble-shoot code for AV control equipment (Crestron, Extron, AMX, etc.) and DSP (Biamp, QSC, BSS, ClearOne, Etc).”
- Team Player
- Solid leadership ability
- Ability to travel
- High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality of work
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Seeking long-term employment
- Ability to play a musical instrument and/ or read music is preferred
- Personal interest in acoustics, electronics, music, sound, lighting, and/or video systems desired
- Must possess and maintain a good driving record.
- Has a solid basic understanding of data networking
- Must be able to interpret blueprints
Compensation & Benefits:
- Ford offers on-going industry training, competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance, travel Per Diem, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 401K with matching, industry certifications and opportunities for advancement.