Compensation: Based Upon Experience, Benefits, Bonus Opportunities, Incentives, Salary
The Division Manager is responsible for overall sales management and business development including commercial projects, government, healthcare, box sales, rental business, and service. The DM also has daily oversight responsibilities that include customer service, P&L, business operations, personnel management, inventory & fixed asset control, store security, unit coordination, and the enforcement of company policies.
- Prior Experience with B2B Outside Sales
- Prior Experience Effectively Managing an Outside Sales Team
- Experience w/ P&L Responsibility
- Experience or Knowledge of Audio, Video and/or Lighting Systems
- Knowledge or Experience w/ Commercial Construction
- Knowledge or Experience w/ Electronics
- Familiarity with the Divisional Territory/ Region
- A Strong Interest in Sales and the Ability to Successfully Grow a Business
- Successful Management & Leadership Abilities
- Proven Motivator, Mentor and Coach
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Proven Managerial Courage – Assertive & Decisive
- Advanced PC Skills (MS Office)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Technical Discipline)
- Knowledge or Background in Electronics and/or Construction
- Experience or Interest in Audio, Video & Lighting Systems
Compensation & Benefits:
Ford AV offers competitive salary, bonuses, and profit-sharing. Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, paid holidays, company laptop, cell phone reimbursements, car allowance, paid time off (PTO), and 401K with matching fund, and opportunities for advancement.
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
AV, A/V, Audio Video, Audio-Video, Audiovisual, Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Telepresence, Digital Signage, Sound Systems, Audio Systems, Audio Design, Video Systems, Video Design, Video Production, Audio Production, Audio Video Contractor, Audio Engineering, Unified Communications, Broadcast, Control Systems, Digital Culture, Technical Theater, Digital Design, Lighting Design, Communication Systems, Sound Engineer, A/V Integration, A/V Integrator, Sound Engineer, Electronic Installation, Commercial Construction, Telecommunications, Interactive Media, CTS Certification, Infocomm, Avixa